Working at UCD
Our Firm offers to its employees a challenging and rewarding professional career that will help them develop their skills and abilities, and meet their personal objectives.
Our people have a unique opportunity to work in a young, modern, high-learning, but at the same time friendly and supportive professional environment, and deal with large and medium sized local and multinational client organisations from all sectors of the economy.
If you are a highly motivated and committed individual with good communication and team working skills, looking for a Firm with an excellent reputation, diversified client portfolio, dynamic and pleasant environment, as well as work-life balance opportunities, here is the place for you!
Position - AUDITORS (Seniors)
Skills & Qualifications
• For the positions of Audit Seniors and Semi Seniors candidates must be qualified accountants (FCCA,ACCA/ACA/CPA) or hold a university degree. Minimum of five years experience in auditing.
• Strong business communication skills.
• Excellent command of Greek and/or English.
• Computer literate. ( Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Knowledge of Caseware or Sage Software is a plus, but not necessary.
• Knowledge of Russian language is a plus, but not necessary.
• Knowledge of Accounting of UK Companies is a plus but not necessary.